Dimoco, Nov 2013 – current
- Working with mobile payments and messaging teams. Maintenance, component design and integration.
- Worked on project for Identity management system. Evaluation, customization and implementation.
- Worked on Test Center Management Console for using mobile handsets.
Seavus, Oct 2012 – Sep 2013
- Worked on integration platform for mobile operators. Refactored some of existing and integrated few new web services. Developed application for processing bounced email messages.
- Worked on Web application for vehicle insurance. Application maintenance and development of new features.
A Group, Belgrade, Nov 08. – Sep 2012.
- Mainly worked on Automatic general ledger posting of received i-bank statements using predefined rules, that reduced required time for 90% compared to manual statement processing
- Worked on interaction with National Bank Web-services to access company register data and daily payment reports
- Done development of core and application features for company-internal ERP
Faculty of organizational sciences, Sept 07. – Oct 08
- ATHENA semantic mediation pilot Web-based IV&I tool with RDF-based message exchange interface
- Analysis of legacy system for Student services and specification of the requirements for the new system
- Distributed crawling gft-crw
- Memorize friends, simple game for facebook memorize
- Making screenshots on keypress shotastic
Approaches: Agile, Scrum, Test driven, Behavior driven, Domain driven
Enterprise - Servlet,JSP,Spring,JPA,Hibernate,EJB,AspectJ,JMS,JaxB,JaxWS,Camel,Resteasy
Testing - JUnit,Mockito,Cucumber,Selenium
Using development tools like Eclipse,Netbeans,Aptana
Continuous integration with Maven,Git,SVN,Redmine,Jira,Jenkins,Bamboo
Engineer of information systems, B.S. Fall 2002 - Spring 2007, Faculty of organizational sciences, Belgrade
- Finding better ways for doing things
- Enjoying in good fellowship